Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dominique


Dominique is a gorgeous 18 year old who loves all things Chanel (who could blame her!). Her boyfriend says she is “bad girl”. Her style is anything, but bad.

Tell me a little about yourself and where you live.
I`m an 18 year old fashion lover & piercing addict from Texas.

What does fashion mean to you?

It means expressing my creativity & being able to be a different person each day if I choose to do so.

How would you define your city's fashion?
I definitely prefer to stand out amongst my city`s Abercrombie clones.

What can’t you live without?
Mascara and my Chanel 2.55. Seriously, what more could you ask for?

What are your favorite shops and designers?
I like Forever 21, mostly because of their great deals. As far as designers, you can`t deny Karl Lagerfeld`s genius.

What is your favorite era of style?

I love the class that women displayed during the 50s.

What’s on your playlist?
Everyone from Lady Gaga to Ghostface Killah.

Who's style do you admire?
I love how effortlessly put together Nicole Richie always looks & I admire the badass-ness of Taylor Momsen and Rihanna.

What is your most cherished item?

Definitely my cell phone. It keeps me entertained throughout the day when there`s nothing else to do.

Krystle Gail Uy wants to know: If you were forced to own only one piece of clothing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A classic little black dress.

What would question should I ask the next interviewer?

Which trend would you like to see disappear?

To see more of Dominique go to
http://lookbook.nu/user/98325-Dominique?category=fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment