Saturday, March 6, 2010

Celia Plz


Celia is a 15 year old from Chicago. She is pretty new to where I found her (lookbook). I give her big props for quickly making herself known.

Tell me a little about yourself and where you live.
I'm 15, I hate going out during winter, and I can't wait for the summer because I love the fashion so much more during that season, plus I live for the beach.

What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion isn't really something I take as seriously as a lot of people on Lookbook. I love fashion, but I don't know how people can try so hard and put so much effort into everything daily. I try to look nice on weekends, but whenever I'm going to school I always put comfort first. During the winter there aren't many options for me; summer is where it's at.

How would you define your city's fashion?
My city doesn't necessarily have a defined style, there are just too many people. But mainly the younger scene is really into the hipster stuff which can get kind of annoying because apparently the only stores that exist are Urban Outfitters and American Apparel. Oh yeah, "thrift stores" too. Some people my age have the idea that a thrift store means a t-shirt is $10. Sikeeee.

What can’t you live without?
Family. My closest friends. Public transportation, haha.

What are your favorite shops and designers?

I love Michael Kors, BCBG Max Azria, and Chanel is just admirable to everybody. And my favorite stores are American Apparel, Forever 21, and recently, Vogue fabrics.

What is your favorite era of style?

I think the 80's were really fun, plus people dress similar today but without as much color. That's kind of something I'd like to see come back in style. The side ponytail, though...

What’s on your playlist?
Oh shit, you really don't want to know. Talk about embarrassing.

Who's style do you admire?
There's not really a specific person, but I do love the way Taylor Swift dresses.

What is your most cherished item?
Life? (:

Nicholas Uccan wants to know: Have you ever Googled yourself and if yes, what surprised you the most.
Yepp. I'm not on google. It's some professor in Cali...

What question should I ask the next interviewer?

What's your favorite skin product?

To see more of Celia Plz go to
http://lookbook.nu/user/25054-Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment