Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bianca Venerayan


Bianca is young gangasta (jk) and has a business with her twin sister. Never ask her what is in her purse (Link below to the video).

Tell me a little about yourself and where you live.
My name is Bianca and I was born in Montreal but now live in Toronto. I'm a student who co-owns an online shop called Plastic Skyline (plasticskyline.com) with my twin, Danielle Roche.

What does fashion mean to you?
I guess I'm supposed to say fashion is my life and my channel for inner peace and expression and all sorts of fun things like that... but it really isn't. I enjoy dressing up and scavenging fashion magazines for the latest trends but it really hasn't consumed me. Not yet, at least.

How would you define your city's fashion?

I would say Toronto's fashion is boring. Don't get me wrong; there are a handful who have the edgy and unique style I yearn to capture, but it's mostly just people playing it safe and I would love to see people finally step it up.

What can’t you live without?
Unlimited text on my phone, hahaha.

What are your favorite shops and designers?
I shop almost exclusively at Aritzia, Gap and of course, various thrift stores! The only designer I ever follow is Marc Jacobs, so I'd have to mention him and only him.

What is your favorite era of style?
I wouldn't know of any era besides this one.

What’s on your playlist?
It's a funny list, actually. It has quite possibly the most random musicians on it; Drake, Kanye West, Kid Kudi, John Mayer, N*E*R*D and Passion Pit. There are more but they are too embarrassing to mention.

Who's style do you admire?
Taylor Momsen.

What is your most cherished item?
If you're asking about my most cherished clothing item, I don't have an answer for you. I'm pretty sure I can live without any one thing in my closet because everything becomes out-of style at some point. But I suppose the basics are things I wouldn't part with, like a nice blazer, comfy jeans or a black pencil skirt.

Celia Plz wants to know: What's your favorite skin product?
I don't really have a favorite skin product! I just use whatever face wash and moisturizer that's in my bathroom at the time.
Right now, it'd be St. Ive's Apricot Scrub and Olay Classic Moisturizing Creme

What would question should I ask the next interviewer?
What is your opinion on Lady Gaga?

To see more of Bianca Venerayan go to
http://lookbook.nu/user/6697-Bianca-V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3UN6o3i70

No comments:

Post a Comment